Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Arbon Valley. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a good idea to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Arbon Valley. That’s where we come in! ID Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Idaho – including Arbon Valley & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years can lead to several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Arbon Valley homeowners need to schedule on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Arbon Valley?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Arbon Valley. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to prune your tree, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Arbon Valley Tree Pruning Process
ID Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Arbon Valley, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
ID Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Arbon Valley? ID Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Idaho homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call ID Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Arbon Valley
ID Tree Trimming proudly serves Arbon Valley and neighboring communities: