Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Idaho. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a good idea to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Idaho. That’s where we come in! ID Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Idaho – including Boise, Meridian & more! Visit our service area page here for all locations or call the number below to speak to a tree trimming specialist. Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for several years often lead to many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Idaho homeowners need to schedule on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Idaho. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
Professional Tree Pruning Process
ID Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Idaho, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
ID Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees? ID Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Idaho homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call ID Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING SERVICE AREA
ID Tree Trimming serves the entire state of Idaho:
Boise City • Meridian • Nampa • Idaho Falls • Caldwell • Pocatello • Coeur d’Alene • Twin Falls • Post Falls • Rexburg • Lewiston • Eagle • Kuna • Moscow • Ammon • Mountain Home • Hayden • Chubbuck • Star • Jerome • Blackfoot • Garden City • Burley • Rathdrum