Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Boise. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a smart idea to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Boise City. That’s where we come in! ID Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Idaho – including Boise & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years often lead to many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Boise City homeowners should perform on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Boise City?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Boise City. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Boise Tree Pruning Process
ID Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Boise, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
ID Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Boise? ID Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Idaho homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call ID Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Boise
ID Tree Trimming proudly serves Boise and neighboring communities: