Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Burley. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a good idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Burley. That’s where we come in! ID Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Idaho – including Burley & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for too long typically lead to many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging branches is one of many tree care services Burley homeowners need to schedule on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Burley?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Burley. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to trim your tree, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Burley Tree Pruning Process
ID Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Burley, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
ID Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Burley? ID Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Idaho homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call ID Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Burley
ID Tree Trimming proudly serves Burley and neighboring communities: