Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Kuna. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Kuna. That’s where we come in! ID Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Idaho – including Kuna & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often lead to many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging branches is one of several tree care services Kuna homeowners should have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Kuna?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Kuna. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re curious if now is the time to prune your tree, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Kuna Tree Pruning Process
ID Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Kuna, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
ID Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Kuna? ID Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Idaho homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call ID Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Kuna
ID Tree Trimming serves Kuna and communities nearby: