Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Rathdrum. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a smart idea to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Rathdrum. That’s where we come in! ID Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Idaho – including Rathdrum & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can lead to many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Rathdrum homeowners should schedule on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Rathdrum?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Rathdrum. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to trim your tree, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Rathdrum Tree Pruning Process
ID Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Rathdrum, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
ID Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Rathdrum? ID Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Idaho homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call ID Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Rathdrum
ID Tree Trimming serves Rathdrum and communities nearby: