Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Idaho Falls. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Idaho Falls. That’s where we come in! ID Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Idaho – including Idaho Falls & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years often result in many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Idaho Falls homeowners should have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Idaho Falls?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Idaho Falls. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Idaho Falls Tree Pruning Process
ID Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Idaho Falls, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
ID Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Idaho Falls? ID Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Idaho homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call ID Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Idaho Falls
ID Tree Trimming proudly serves Idaho Falls and neighboring communities: