Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Lewiston. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Lewiston. That’s where we come in! ID Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Idaho – including Lewiston & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for several years can result in many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Lewiston should perform on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Lewiston?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Lewiston. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Lewiston Tree Pruning Process
ID Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lewiston, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
ID Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lewiston? ID Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Idaho homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call ID Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lewiston
ID Tree Trimming proudly serves Lewiston and neighboring communities: