Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Post Falls. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a good idea to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Post Falls. That’s where we come in! ID Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Idaho – including Post Falls & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for several years can result in many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Post Falls need to perform on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Post Falls?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Post Falls. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to trim your tree, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Post Falls Tree Pruning Process
ID Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Post Falls, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
ID Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Post Falls? ID Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Idaho homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call ID Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Post Falls
ID Tree Trimming serves Post Falls and communities nearby: