Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Athol. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a smart idea to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Athol. That’s where we come in! ID Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Idaho – including Athol & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for several years can result in many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Athol homeowners need to have done on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Athol?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Athol. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to prune your tree, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Athol Tree Pruning Process
ID Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Athol, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
ID Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Athol? ID Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Idaho homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call ID Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Athol
ID Tree Trimming serves Athol and communities nearby: