Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Bonners Ferry. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Bonners Ferry. That’s where we come in! ID Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Idaho – including Bonners Ferry & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for several years can result in many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Bonners Ferry homeowners need to perform on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Bonners Ferry?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Bonners Ferry. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to trim your tree, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Bonners Ferry Tree Pruning Process
ID Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Bonners Ferry, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
ID Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Bonners Ferry? ID Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Idaho homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call ID Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Bonners Ferry
ID Tree Trimming serves Bonners Ferry and neighboring communities: