Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Clifton. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Clifton. That’s where we come in! ID Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Idaho – including Clifton & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years typically lead to several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Clifton should perform on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Clifton?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Clifton. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to trim your tree, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Clifton Tree Pruning Process
ID Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Clifton, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
ID Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Clifton? ID Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Idaho homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call ID Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Clifton
ID Tree Trimming serves Clifton and the surrounding area: