Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Council. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Council. That’s where we come in! ID Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Idaho – including Council & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often result in several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Council homeowners should have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Council?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Council. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to trim your tree, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Council Tree Pruning Process
ID Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Council, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
ID Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Council? ID Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Idaho homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call ID Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Council
ID Tree Trimming proudly serves Council and neighboring communities: