Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Dalton Gardens. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Dalton Gardens. That’s where we come in! ID Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Idaho – including Dalton Gardens & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for too long typically result in several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Dalton Gardens need to have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Dalton Gardens?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Dalton Gardens. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to prune your tree, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Dalton Gardens Tree Pruning Process
ID Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Dalton Gardens, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
ID Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Dalton Gardens? ID Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Idaho homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call ID Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Dalton Gardens
ID Tree Trimming serves Dalton Gardens and neighboring communities: