Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Dayton. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Dayton. That’s where we come in! ID Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Idaho – including Dayton & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years typically lead to several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Dayton homeowners should have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Dayton?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Dayton. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to prune your tree, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Dayton Tree Pruning Process
ID Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Dayton, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
ID Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Dayton? ID Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving Idaho homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call ID Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Dayton
ID Tree Trimming proudly serves Dayton and neighboring communities: