Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Drummond. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Drummond. That’s where we come in! ID Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Idaho – including Drummond & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years can lead to many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Drummond homeowners should schedule on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Drummond?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Drummond. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Drummond Tree Pruning Process
ID Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Drummond, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
ID Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Drummond? ID Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Idaho homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call ID Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Drummond
ID Tree Trimming serves Drummond and neighboring communities: