Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Dubois. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Dubois. That’s where we come in! ID Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Idaho – including Dubois & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years typically result in many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending branches is one of many tree care services Dubois homeowners need to complete on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Dubois?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Dubois. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to trim your tree, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Dubois Tree Pruning Process
ID Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Dubois, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
ID Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Dubois? ID Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Idaho homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call ID Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Dubois
ID Tree Trimming serves Dubois and communities nearby: