Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Firth. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Firth. That’s where we come in! ID Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Idaho – including Firth & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for several years typically lead to several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Firth should have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Firth?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Firth. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to prune your tree, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Firth Tree Pruning Process
ID Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Firth, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
ID Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Firth? ID Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Idaho homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call ID Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Firth
ID Tree Trimming proudly serves Firth and the surrounding area: