Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Franklin. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Franklin. That’s where we come in! ID Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Idaho – including Franklin & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long can result in several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Franklin should schedule on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Franklin?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Franklin. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Franklin Tree Pruning Process
ID Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Franklin, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
ID Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Franklin? ID Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving Idaho homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call ID Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Franklin
ID Tree Trimming proudly serves Franklin and the surrounding area: