Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Harrison. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Harrison. That’s where we come in! ID Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Idaho – including Harrison & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years often result in several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Harrison homeowners should have done on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Harrison?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Harrison. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Harrison Tree Pruning Process
ID Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Harrison, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
ID Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Harrison? ID Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Idaho homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call ID Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Harrison
ID Tree Trimming proudly serves Harrison and communities nearby: