Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Hazelton. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Hazelton. That’s where we come in! ID Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Idaho – including Hazelton & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years typically lead to several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Hazelton need to schedule on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Hazelton?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Hazelton. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to trim your tree, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Hazelton Tree Pruning Process
ID Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Hazelton, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
ID Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Hazelton? ID Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving Idaho homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call ID Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Hazelton
ID Tree Trimming serves Hazelton and the surrounding area: