Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Hollister. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Hollister. That’s where we come in! ID Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Idaho – including Hollister & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can lead to several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose branches is one of many tree care services Hollister homeowners should schedule on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Hollister?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Hollister. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re questioning if now is the time to trim your tree, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Hollister Tree Pruning Process
ID Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Hollister, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
ID Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Hollister? ID Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Idaho homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call ID Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Hollister
ID Tree Trimming serves Hollister and communities nearby: