Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Island Park. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a good idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Island Park. That’s where we come in! ID Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Idaho – including Island Park & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for several years often lead to several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Island Park need to have done on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Island Park?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Island Park. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Island Park Tree Pruning Process
ID Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Island Park, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
ID Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Island Park? ID Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Idaho homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call ID Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Island Park
ID Tree Trimming serves Island Park and neighboring communities: