Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Kellogg. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Kellogg. That’s where we come in! ID Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Idaho – including Kellogg & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for too long can lead to several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Kellogg should perform on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Kellogg?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Kellogg. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re curious if now is the right time to prune your tree, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Kellogg Tree Pruning Process
ID Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Kellogg, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
ID Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Kellogg? ID Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Idaho homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call ID Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Kellogg
ID Tree Trimming serves Kellogg and neighboring communities: