Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Ketchum. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Ketchum. That’s where we come in! ID Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Idaho – including Ketchum & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for several years can lead to several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging branches is one of many tree care services Ketchum homeowners need to complete on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Ketchum?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Ketchum. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re curious if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Ketchum Tree Pruning Process
ID Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Ketchum, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
ID Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Ketchum? ID Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving Idaho homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call ID Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Ketchum
ID Tree Trimming serves Ketchum and neighboring communities: