Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Lewisville. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Lewisville. That’s where we come in! ID Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Idaho – including Lewisville & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for several years can lead to many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Lewisville homeowners should perform on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Lewisville?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Lewisville. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re curious if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Lewisville Tree Pruning Process
ID Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lewisville, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
ID Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lewisville? ID Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Idaho homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call ID Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lewisville
ID Tree Trimming serves Lewisville and neighboring communities: