Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Lost River. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Lost River. That’s where we come in! ID Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Idaho – including Lost River & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years can result in several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and bending branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Lost River should schedule on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Lost River?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Lost River. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re curious if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Lost River Tree Pruning Process
ID Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lost River, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
ID Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lost River? ID Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Idaho homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call ID Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lost River
ID Tree Trimming serves Lost River and the surrounding area: