Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Menan. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Menan. That’s where we come in! ID Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Idaho – including Menan & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for several years typically result in several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Menan homeowners should have done on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Menan?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Menan. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re curious if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Menan Tree Pruning Process
ID Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Menan, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
ID Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Menan? ID Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Idaho homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call ID Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Menan
ID Tree Trimming serves Menan and neighboring communities: