Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Montpelier. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a smart idea to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Montpelier. That’s where we come in! ID Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Idaho – including Montpelier & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for several years can result in several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and loose branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Montpelier should perform on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Montpelier?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Montpelier. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to trim your tree, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Montpelier Tree Pruning Process
ID Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Montpelier, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
ID Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Montpelier? ID Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Idaho homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call ID Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Montpelier
ID Tree Trimming serves Montpelier and the surrounding area: