Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Murtaugh. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Murtaugh. That’s where we come in! ID Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Idaho – including Murtaugh & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years typically lead to many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Murtaugh need to have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Murtaugh?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Murtaugh. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to trim your tree, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Murtaugh Tree Pruning Process
ID Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Murtaugh, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
ID Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Murtaugh? ID Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving Idaho homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call ID Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Murtaugh
ID Tree Trimming serves Murtaugh and neighboring communities: