Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in New Plymouth. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in New Plymouth. That’s where we come in! ID Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Idaho – including New Plymouth & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years often lead to several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in New Plymouth should perform on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in New Plymouth?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in New Plymouth. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re wondering if now is the time to prune your tree, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The New Plymouth Tree Pruning Process
ID Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in New Plymouth, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
ID Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in New Plymouth? ID Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Idaho homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call ID Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN New Plymouth
ID Tree Trimming proudly serves New Plymouth and neighboring communities: