Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Notus. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Notus. That’s where we come in! ID Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Idaho – including Notus & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can result in many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Notus should perform on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Notus?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Notus. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to prune your tree, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Notus Tree Pruning Process
ID Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Notus, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
ID Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Notus? ID Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Idaho homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call ID Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Notus
ID Tree Trimming serves Notus and communities nearby: