Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Oldtown. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Oldtown. That’s where we come in! ID Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Idaho – including Oldtown & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for several years typically lead to many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Oldtown homeowners should perform on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Oldtown?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Oldtown. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re curious if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Oldtown Tree Pruning Process
ID Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Oldtown, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
ID Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Oldtown? ID Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Idaho homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call ID Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Oldtown
ID Tree Trimming serves Oldtown and the surrounding area: