Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Orofino. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Orofino. That’s where we come in! ID Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Idaho – including Orofino & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years typically lead to many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Orofino should have done on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Orofino?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Orofino. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re curious if right now is the time to trim your tree, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Orofino Tree Pruning Process
ID Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Orofino, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
ID Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Orofino? ID Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Idaho homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call ID Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Orofino
ID Tree Trimming proudly serves Orofino and the surrounding area: