Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Pierce. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Pierce. That’s where we come in! ID Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Idaho – including Pierce & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for several years typically result in many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Pierce need to complete on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Pierce?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Pierce. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re wondering if now is the time to prune your tree, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Pierce Tree Pruning Process
ID Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Pierce, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
ID Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Pierce? ID Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Idaho homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call ID Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Pierce
ID Tree Trimming serves Pierce and communities nearby: