Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Pinehurst. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a good idea to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Pinehurst. That’s where we come in! ID Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Idaho – including Pinehurst & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for several years often lead to several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and loose branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Pinehurst should schedule on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Pinehurst?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Pinehurst. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re curious if now is the time to trim your tree, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Pinehurst Tree Pruning Process
ID Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Pinehurst, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
ID Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Pinehurst? ID Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Idaho homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call ID Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Pinehurst
ID Tree Trimming proudly serves Pinehurst and neighboring communities: