Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Placerville. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Placerville. That’s where we come in! ID Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Idaho – including Placerville & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long typically result in many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Placerville should complete on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Placerville?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Placerville. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Placerville Tree Pruning Process
ID Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Placerville, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
ID Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Placerville? ID Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Idaho homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call ID Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Placerville
ID Tree Trimming serves Placerville and neighboring communities: