Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Rupert. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Rupert. That’s where we come in! ID Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Idaho – including Rupert & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often lead to many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Rupert should complete on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Rupert?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Rupert. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re questioning if now is the time to trim your tree, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Rupert Tree Pruning Process
ID Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Rupert, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
ID Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Rupert? ID Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Idaho homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call ID Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Rupert
ID Tree Trimming proudly serves Rupert and communities nearby: