Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Shoshone. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Shoshone. That’s where we come in! ID Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Idaho – including Shoshone & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long often result in several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and loose branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Shoshone should have done on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Shoshone?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Shoshone. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re curious if right now is the time to prune your tree, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Shoshone Tree Pruning Process
ID Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Shoshone, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
ID Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Shoshone? ID Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Idaho homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call ID Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Shoshone
ID Tree Trimming proudly serves Shoshone and the surrounding area: