Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Smelterville. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Smelterville. That’s where we come in! ID Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Idaho – including Smelterville & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for several years often result in several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose branches is one of many tree care services Smelterville homeowners need to perform on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Smelterville?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Smelterville. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Smelterville Tree Pruning Process
ID Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Smelterville, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
ID Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Smelterville? ID Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving Idaho homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call ID Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Smelterville
ID Tree Trimming serves Smelterville and communities nearby: