Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Spencer. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Spencer. That’s where we come in! ID Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Idaho – including Spencer & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for too long can result in several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging branches is one of several tree care services Spencer homeowners need to schedule on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Spencer?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Spencer. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re questioning if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Spencer Tree Pruning Process
ID Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Spencer, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
ID Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Spencer? ID Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Idaho homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call ID Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Spencer
ID Tree Trimming serves Spencer and neighboring communities: