Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Spirit Lake. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Spirit Lake. That’s where we come in! ID Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Idaho – including Spirit Lake & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long can result in many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Spirit Lake homeowners need to complete on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Spirit Lake?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Spirit Lake. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to trim your tree, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Spirit Lake Tree Pruning Process
ID Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Spirit Lake, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
ID Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Spirit Lake? ID Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving Idaho homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call ID Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Spirit Lake
ID Tree Trimming serves Spirit Lake and communities nearby: