Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in St. Charles. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in St. Charles. That’s where we come in! ID Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Idaho – including St. Charles & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for too long typically result in several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services St. Charles homeowners should complete on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in St. Charles?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in St. Charles. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to prune your tree, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The St. Charles Tree Pruning Process
ID Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in St. Charles, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
ID Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in St. Charles? ID Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Idaho homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call ID Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN St. Charles
ID Tree Trimming serves St. Charles and neighboring communities: