Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in St. Maries. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in St. Maries. That’s where we come in! ID Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Idaho – including St. Maries & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for too long often result in many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in St. Maries should have done on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in St. Maries?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in St. Maries. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to prune your tree, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The St. Maries Tree Pruning Process
ID Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in St. Maries, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
ID Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in St. Maries? ID Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Idaho homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call ID Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN St. Maries
ID Tree Trimming proudly serves St. Maries and the surrounding area: