Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Stites. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Stites. That’s where we come in! ID Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Idaho – including Stites & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for several years often result in several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Stites should have done on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Stites?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Stites. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Stites Tree Pruning Process
ID Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Stites, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
ID Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Stites? ID Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Idaho homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call ID Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Stites
ID Tree Trimming proudly serves Stites and communities nearby: