Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Sun Valley. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a smart idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Sun Valley. That’s where we come in! ID Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Idaho – including Sun Valley & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for too long often result in several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Sun Valley need to perform on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Sun Valley?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Sun Valley. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Sun Valley Tree Pruning Process
ID Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Sun Valley, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
ID Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Sun Valley? ID Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Idaho homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call ID Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Sun Valley
ID Tree Trimming serves Sun Valley and the surrounding area: