Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Swan Valley. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a good idea to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Swan Valley. That’s where we come in! ID Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Idaho – including Swan Valley & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years can result in several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Swan Valley should complete on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Swan Valley?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Swan Valley. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to prune your tree, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Swan Valley Tree Pruning Process
ID Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Swan Valley, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
ID Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Swan Valley? ID Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Idaho homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call ID Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Swan Valley
ID Tree Trimming serves Swan Valley and neighboring communities: