Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Wallace. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Wallace. That’s where we come in! ID Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Idaho – including Wallace & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for too long can lead to several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending branches is one of many tree care services Wallace homeowners should complete on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Wallace?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Wallace. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to trim your tree, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Wallace Tree Pruning Process
ID Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Wallace, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
ID Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Wallace? ID Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Idaho homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call ID Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Wallace
ID Tree Trimming proudly serves Wallace and neighboring communities: