Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Wendell. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a good idea to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Wendell. That’s where we come in! ID Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Idaho – including Wendell & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for too long often lead to several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Wendell should schedule on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Wendell?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Wendell. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Wendell Tree Pruning Process
ID Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Wendell, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
ID Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Wendell? ID Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Idaho homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call ID Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Wendell
ID Tree Trimming serves Wendell and neighboring communities: